Here is a list of incredible tools and resources that I currently use or have used in the past. Some are free, some are not. Some of these links are affiliate links which means that if you click on the link and sign up for the product or service through my link, I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. But rest assured, I only endorse stuff that I’ve tried so I can know in advance that it’s a great tool for you too.
Travel Tools & Resources
- AirBnb – AirBnb has become my go to resource for booking accommodations every since I started doing more long term stays in different places around the world. If you sign up free for AirBnb through this link you will receive a $40 credit for your first accommodation booking.
- Booking.com – Online booking for accommodations worldwide. You can find deals here for everything from hotels, inns and guesthouses to the coziest of country homes and the funkiest city apartments.
- GetYourGuide – Things To Do, Tours, Tickets, Attractions for wherever you are going worldwide.
Money Saving Websites
- Ebates – Get up to 40% cash back at over 2500 stores. Stores pay Ebates a commission for sending you their way, and Ebates shares the commission with you as cash back. Sign up for a free Ebates account through this link and get a free $10 cash back!
- Swagbucks – Swagbucks is a website that rewards its members with free gift cards and cash for doing things online that they’re already doing every day. Do things like shop online, watch videos, search the internet and earn cash back and gift cards at your favorite retailers. I love Swagbucks and your “swagbucks’ can really add up fast! You can sign up free for Swagbucks here.
Affiliate Marketing Training & Tools
- Wealthy Affiliate – Wealthy Affiliate is an affiliate marketing training platform which offers everything needed to build an online affiliate marketing business from scratch. The platform offers web hosting, WordPress blogs and all the training you need to learn how to start a bog and turn it into a profitable online business. You can sign up for a free account here.
- Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing – This is an amazing blogging course for anyone that wants to learn how to generate income with their blog. Michelle shares her exact strategy and tips on how she earns over $50,000 per month through affiliate marketing with her blog. You can grab her course here.
Blogging & Online Business Tools
- Thrive Themes – Premium WordPress themes and plugins. Thrive Themes wordpress themes are focused on conversions, and will help to make your entire site convert more of your visitors into subscribers and customers.
- Get Response – Get Response is an all in one email marketing platform that you can use to grow your business. If you have a business, one of the most important things for you to do from the very beginning is to grow your own email list. Get Response has everything you need to get the job done.
- SiteGround – Web Hosting platform.
- Wealthy Affiliate – An All-In-One affiliate marketing online business solution offering premium affiliate marketing training, free websites and hosting, domains, an online business community and everything you need to learn affiliate marketing and get your business started today.
- Canva – Canva is an online graphic design tool that allows you to create professional looking graphics for use on your blog. I love Canva and this is my most-used tool for creating graphics for any of my sites.
- PicMonkey – Online photo editing and design platform.
- Trello – Trello is an online organization tool that organizes your projects into boards and lists. Trello is amazing and has replaced every paper business and personal list that I used to have.
- Google Docs – Google is my go to resource for productivity resources. Stay organized and have access to all your documents from any computer or device that you work on, anywhere that you have access to the internet. Google Docs is great for your word processing needs and Google Sheets is a must have spreadsheet application.
- Google Calendar – Google calendar will keep you and all your business stuff organized perfectly. Access it from anywhere and sync across all of your devices.